Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Knifemaking: the Making of the Ironclad

#The Best Knifemaking: the Making of the Ironclad. Advertisements

Good VDO of Knifemaking: the Making of the Ironclad

Not back then, I presented the story. Useful. today i'm happy to present Video on Woodcraft. i want it to dam my sisters. and the public. data that's helpful. along with your friends. Knifemaking: the Making of the Ironclad, that I have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is that the knowledge. The End. Judgment in the read. Knifemaking: the Making of the Ironclad Video Clips. Duration : 21.05 Mins.

the process of making a knife. how i make a knife called the Ironclad. starting with a stock piece of 1095 watch as i use stock removal to make a knife. this video shows the process of getting the knife ready for heat treat.
View Related articles related to Woodcraft. I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Knifemaking: the Making of the Ironclad.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment