Saturday, September 8, 2012

choosing in the middle of Riad El Fenn and Hotel Amanjena - Who Wins?

No.1 Article of Woodcraft

I am an avid fan of traveling and I am the type of man who has a habit of visiting the same place twice. That commonly depends on the kind of perceive I got from any particular place. I have been to Morocco and the city of Marrakech twice and on two separate visits, I got to stay at a famed riad called Riad El Fenn and the gorgeous Hotel Amanjena.

I have had a great stay in both of these hotels that, when a friend of mine who is visiting Morocco asked me which of these hotels would be the best choice for a week long accommodation, I could not give him an retort right away. Riad El Fenn and Hotel Amanjena are both gorgeous in their own right and when it comes to service, it seemed like El Fenn and Amanjena are trying to outdo the other.

Woodcraft

Let us take a closer look at these hotels and I am sure you would understand why it is hard for me to come up with a decision just like that. First off, Riad El Fenn has three Moroccan courtyards painted with a colorful blend of fuchsia, peach, and turquoise. Amidst all this primary produce and color schemes, the putting green, swimming pools and movie room are just some of the elements that give this riad a western touch.

choosing in the middle of Riad El Fenn and Hotel Amanjena - Who Wins?

The hotel is owned by Vanessa Branson, the famed philanthropist Sir Richard Branson's sister. For this reason, celebrity sightings are always a possibility at Riad El Fenn. This hotel is near Djemaa El Fna, the Red City's main square that is alive with snake charmers, acrobats, food stalls and is a must see for every person who wants to perceive the Moroccan culture up-close.

I think the pool bistro at Riad El Fenn is nothing else but nice with totally phenomenal food courtesy of their in-house Chef. They supply free drinking water in the rooms; there are refreshments and towels by the tennis courts and free car aid which is just some of the minute things that make such a unlikeness in your stay that you feel nothing else but taken cared of. The hotel staff rendered what I felt was the best kind of aid I have had, ever!

Hotel Amanjena on the other hand is an phenomenal hotel built on a 13 acre asset and is decorated with primary Moroccan architecture, earthenware and woodcraft which reflect the top of standards. Amanjena has some lush rooms that come furnished with platform beds and fireplaces and they even have their own spa! Their golf procedure is also just a unhurried walk from the hotel which I think is very convenient.

Another thing that I like about Hotel Amanjena is that I find it a very peaceful place. I think it is probably because of its location which is a minute farther off and far from the sounds of the bustling Medina. This hotel looked like a scene from 1001 nights! The staff at Amanjena always made it a point to supply us with snacks in the rooms such as almonds, peanuts, dates and fruit which is a very thoughtful touch.

Compared to the food in Riad El Fenn, I think the food at Amanjena is just okay. I noticed that there were not that many citizen eating there. The restaurant's atmosphere was so quiet it felt uncomfortable eating all by your self whereas El Fenn, had a challenging one.

Deciding between Riad El Fenn and Hotel Amanjena nothing else but depends on what you want. If you want to be close to all the operation and still get to enjoy being pampered on your vacation, Riad El Fenn is the place for you. If you want to have peace and quiet away from the heart of the city, then Hotel Amanjena would be perfect!

A cool way to improve choosing in the middle of Riad El Fenn and Hotel Amanjena - Who Wins?



No comments:

Post a Comment