Saturday, June 23, 2012

How to Build a Snowboard Box

1# How to Build a Snowboard Box.

VDO of How to Build a Snowboard Box

How to Build a Snowboard Box Video Clips. Duration : 4.83 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Woodworking Supplies Wood. This video is probably the best How To Make A Snowboard Box video on youtube! I GOT SICK AND TIRED OF TRYING TO FIND A VIDEO THAT EXPLAINED HOW TO BUILD A SNOWBOARD BOX, SO I MADE ONE MYSELF! I hope that this video helped you get started. As you know from the video, the box that I made is: 14 feet long 2 feet wide 3 feet tall When you are building your box you will want to take shortcuts. DONT! So many people end up just wanting to ride their box, and end up making it 4 feet shorter, or not buying the right stuff for the top of the box because they have to order it. Just take your time and it will eventually be finished. Alot of people ask me how much it costs to build a box. The box that I built in the video cost me around 800$. Here is how it all broke down: 250$= pressure treated 2x4's for the frame 100$= pressure treated wood pannels for the sides and top 400$= HDPE sheets for the top of the box.(I used two sheets one was 6 feet and one was 8 feet, they made up the 14 feet on top of the box. 50$ = the paint, hinges, and the handles for the side of the box. **** THE ONLY REASON WHY IT COST ME ALOT OF MONEY WAS BECAUSE I USED PRESURE TREAT EVERYTHING, TO TRY TO PROTECT IT BETTER. BUT IF YOU WANT TO SAVE MONEY THEN DONT GET PRESSURE TREATED 2x4's. JUST MAKE SURE YOUR PLYWOOD IS PRESSURE TREATED!!! (it does not have to cost this much, you can use trex instead of HDPE but it does not work as good, also I spent allot of money on the looks of the box, just cause I wanted it ...
View Related articles associated with Woodworking Supplies Wood. I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share How to Build a Snowboard Box.


No comments:

Post a Comment