Sunday, July 1, 2012

2011-03-13a: Safe Ground - Part 1 - The 2012 Fad

1# 2011-03-13a: Safe Ground - Part 1 - The 2012 Fad. Advertisements

VDO of 2011-03-13a: Safe Ground - Part 1 - The 2012 Fad

After we got the data about Woodworking Supplies ago VDO, we will check out the 2011-03-13a: Safe Ground - Part 1 - The 2012 Fad. I urge everybody to use judgment in the audience. A recent survey found that I actually have come across 2011-03-13a: Safe Ground - Part 1 - The 2012 Fad. I saw that it absolutely was important for them to be published. If any errors. I apologize. If you do not want to publish VDO. i'm happy to be here. Thanks for a good VDO. 2011-03-13a: Safe Ground - Part 1 - The 2012 Fad Tube. Duration : 10.02 Mins.

DATE: 2011-03-13 POSTING: the2012Fad.com COPYRIGHT: © copyright the2012fad.com 2011 • all rights reserved TITLE: Safe Ground TEXT: Hello, and welcome again to the2012Fad.com. I will be your host for the evening, my name is Charlie Bluehawk. Last night, we talked about "Why we lie" and how its so much easier to lie then to tell the truth -- and how a lie has to be covered up by another lie, and then another, and then another, until the truth is gone forever. And how the truth, told just once -- will hurt for a moment, and then you are free. And of course our Masters don't want us to be free. And if you ever saw their faces, you would know why. And you would be very, very scared. Because they are all terrified -- and they are terrified of us. And just remember New Zealand -- the gibbering madness where they will destroy themselves just to get even with you. Me? I am too tired, too lonely, and too sad to be scared any more. Most of me has died one time too many to feel much of anything. And that makes me sad. Tonight, I thought we would chat about Safe Ground. We continue to get more and more questions on "where will it be safe?", and not just from The Event, but also from these endless wars, these endless artificially created diseases, these endless campaigns of hate and mistrusts to turn us against each other. Where -- in essence - can we run away to and then hide. The surface of the Earth has been mostly claimed by our Masters. They have claimed all the highest mountains ...
View Related articles related to Woodworking Supplies. I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share 2011-03-13a: Safe Ground - Part 1 - The 2012 Fad.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment